Dec 16th, '09, 02:00
Posts: 1622
Joined: Jun 25th, '08, 03:03

EdKrueger – Tetsubins for Sale

by edkrueger » Dec 16th, '09, 02:00

Tetsubin 1:
http://edkteasale.blogspot.com/2009/12/tetsubin-1.html
This Tetsubin is 26oz.
Will sell for 20 dollars plus shipping.

Tetsubin 2:
http://edkteasale.blogspot.com/2009/12/tetsubin-2.html
SOLD.
This Tetsubin is 28oz.

Tetsubin 3:
http://edkteasale.blogspot.com/2009/12/tetsubin-3.html
Will sell for 20 dollars plus shipping.
This Tetsubin is 30oz.

Both 1 and 3 have infuser baskets.

Thanks,
Edkrueger
Last edited by edkrueger on Jan 3rd, '10, 19:48, edited 6 times in total.

Dec 16th, '09, 02:15
Posts: 95
Joined: Oct 13th, '09, 14:31
Location: Maryland's EasternShore and Wherever you are!

Re: EdKrueger – Tetsubin for Sale

by chris&amy » Dec 16th, '09, 02:15

How many oz? Got a strainer with it?



Thanks

Chris

Dec 16th, '09, 02:26
Posts: 95
Joined: Oct 13th, '09, 14:31
Location: Maryland's EasternShore and Wherever you are!

Re: EdKrueger – Tetsubins for Sale

by chris&amy » Dec 16th, '09, 02:26

sorry for the questions ED, for some reason I did not see you whole post when I replied.

Dec 16th, '09, 03:16
Posts: 1622
Joined: Jun 25th, '08, 03:03

Re: EdKrueger – Tetsubins for Sale

by edkrueger » Dec 16th, '09, 03:16

I discovered that I do have a basket for number 1. So, it is only number 2 that does not have one. I will add the ounces to the description soon.
Thanks,
EdK

Dec 16th, '09, 03:29
Posts: 1622
Joined: Jun 25th, '08, 03:03

Re: EdKrueger – Tetsubins for Sale

by edkrueger » Dec 16th, '09, 03:29

Ounces added.

Dec 20th, '09, 20:37
Posts: 1622
Joined: Jun 25th, '08, 03:03

Re: EdKrueger – Tetsubins for Sale

by edkrueger » Dec 20th, '09, 20:37

I have lowered the price of each pf them by $5. (The prices shown are the discounted ones.)
Thanks,
EdK

Jan 3rd, '10, 19:48
Posts: 1622
Joined: Jun 25th, '08, 03:03

Re: EdKrueger – Tetsubins for Sale

by edkrueger » Jan 3rd, '10, 19:48

Number 2 has been sold. I have also reduced the price on number 3.
Thanks,
Edk