Pu Erh Storage Cans Showcase

One of the intentionally aged teas, Pu-Erh has a loyal following.

Dec 22nd, '09, 01:23
Posts: 8
Joined: Dec 1st, '09, 04:03

Pu Erh Storage Cans Showcase

by marvell » Dec 22nd, '09, 01:23

This is a collection of storage cans for both pu erh cake and loose leaf, hope you like it :lol:
T2AFxeXbqjO0NXXXXX_186676249.jpg
T2tF8eXaWbPJNXXXXX_186676249.jpg
T2VRxeXkYw8JNXXXXX_186676249.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by marvell on Dec 22nd, '09, 07:33, edited 1 time in total.

Dec 22nd, '09, 01:24
Posts: 8
Joined: Dec 1st, '09, 04:03

Re: Pu Erh Storage Cans Showcase

by marvell » Dec 22nd, '09, 01:24

only 3 pics in one post ?
T2Y8xeXmLw8JNXXXXX_186676249.jpg
T20RxeXlvw8JNXXXXX_186676249.jpg
T29pJeXXHtPdNXXXXX_186676249.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
Dec 22nd, '09, 01:59
Posts: 2061
Joined: Mar 15th, '06, 22:43

Re: Pu Erh Storage Cans Showcase

by MarshalN » Dec 22nd, '09, 01:59

Hmmm, ad for a new store?

User avatar
Dec 22nd, '09, 03:31
Posts: 152
Joined: Sep 11th, '08, 21:15
Scrolling: scrolling
Location: PA, USA

Re: Pu Erh Storage Cans Showcase

by pb2q » Dec 22nd, '09, 03:31

MarshalN wrote:Hmmm, ad for a new store?
you may have noticed this:
puerholic website wrote:All cans will be available in my store soon!
puerholic website wrote:Puerholic: drink, write and sell pu erh
See also:
http://www.teachat.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... 48#p136748

Dec 22nd, '09, 07:41
Posts: 8
Joined: Dec 1st, '09, 04:03

Re: Pu Erh Storage Cans Showcase

by marvell » Dec 22nd, '09, 07:41

Sorry for showing the link, I removed it just then.
But ad is not my original idea, I just want share these beautiful arts with you. Do you believe that a better storage way is good for pu? I did'n think about that issue until I find these cans. After some files checking, I do believe that now.

User avatar
Dec 22nd, '09, 08:10
Posts: 316
Joined: Sep 12th, '08, 05:14
Location: Philippines

Re: Pu Erh Storage Cans Showcase

by odarwin » Dec 22nd, '09, 08:10

saw these in a shop in taobao... i would like to buy some if you can give specs of the jars...

-darwin

User avatar
Dec 22nd, '09, 18:10
Vendor Member
Posts: 1990
Joined: Apr 4th, '06, 19:07
Location: NYC

Re: Pu Erh Storage Cans Showcase

by TIM » Dec 22nd, '09, 18:10

marvell wrote:Sorry for showing the link, I removed it just then.
But ad is not my original idea, I just want share these beautiful arts with you. Do you believe that a better storage way is good for pu? I did'n think about that issue until I find these cans. After some files checking, I do believe that now.
What kind of changes do you experience after you stored your puerh into these jars? Would be lovely for you to tell us some more details, eg:
1. What kind of puerh you are storing.
2. What kind of clay jar are these (yixing?) and the effects on your puerh. 3. What are the profile changes after the storage etc.

Much appreciated for your kind information. Cheers - T

User avatar
Jan 2nd, '10, 03:47
Posts: 1936
Joined: May 22nd, '06, 15:28
Location: Trapped inside a bamboo tong!

Re: Pu Erh Storage Cans Showcase

by hop_goblin » Jan 2nd, '10, 03:47

Nice but you have to have lots of storage room for such compartments. They would also not be cost effective if you have tons of pu.