Want to take the plunge, but the sign says no diving

Please introduce yourself here to our membership

Mar 4th, '10, 19:45

Want to take the plunge, but the sign says no diving

by LazyKat » Mar 4th, '10, 19:45

So I'll just slip in quietly...

Hiya. I've pretty much decided that I like tea. I'm not anything approaching 'picky' when it comes to tea, if there's a bagged variety I like I'll drink it as happily as loose. I finally decided to order some of my first samples from Adagio, after lurking here for some time, and realizing that I'm running short on the only loose leaf tea in the house (an Irish Breakfast of indeterminate age).

Actually I'm quite ecstatic to be drinking tea. There was a period of a few months were every type of tea I tried smelled like fishwater (any brand, bagged and loose). And while I don't know what fishwater tastes like, I'm fairly sure it tastes somewhat like my tea did for awhile.

I'm also looking forward to saving up a bit more and ordering a couple blends, but that may take awhile; $10 is still a fair amount of money for me.

Yus, I ramble. But I thought I would make an introductory post as a matter of form. Just in case I pop in on another topic, I thought it would be nice to have some sort of post history. I'm a bit of a lurker by nature, I'm afraid, but reading is fun anyway :D

Oh, and if you address me, I don't mind how you shorten my name if you do. You can even call me 'lazy' if it makes it easy for you!

Mar 4th, '10, 20:23
Scrolling: scrolling

Re: Want to take the plunge, but the sign says no diving

by Chip » Mar 4th, '10, 20:23

LazyKat wrote:Oh, and if you address me, I don't mind how you shorten my name if you do. You can even call me 'lazy' if it makes it easy for you!
:lol: now that would be rather lazy of us, wouldn't it?

Welcome to TeaChat. I hope to see less lurking and more posting. :wink: Enjoy your tea, and share it with us on TeaDay!!!

Mar 5th, '10, 02:13

by LazyKat » Mar 5th, '10, 02:13

Thank you Chip! I'll do my best, but you know what happened to the frog and the scorpion ;)

Mar 5th, '10, 03:57

by omegapd » Mar 5th, '10, 03:57

Glad to have you here, Kat (one less letter to type than "lazy" :lol: )

EricW

Mar 5th, '10, 14:30

by olivierco » Mar 5th, '10, 14:30

Welcome!

+ Post Reply