wuyi vendors

Owes its flavors to oxidation levels between green & black tea.

Mar 6th, '10, 21:51
Posts: 12
Joined: May 9th, '09, 03:16

wuyi vendors

by kyle » Mar 6th, '10, 21:51

I'm looking for more oxidized and darker roasted oolongs, particulalry of the Wuyi style. I've really enjoyed some of the wuyis that I have had from Red Blossom, particularly the Aijiao. Any recomended vendors would be appreciated! I'm also a fan of Taiwan's dark roasted oolongs. I've had great tea from Tea from Taiwan, J Tea, and Shan Shui.

User avatar
Mar 6th, '10, 23:04
Posts: 2000
Joined: Mar 3rd, '09, 22:18

Re: wuyi vendors

by entropyembrace » Mar 6th, '10, 23:04

try Jing Tea Shop they have lots of really good oolongs, including a good selection from Wu Yi :)

User avatar
Mar 6th, '10, 23:59
Posts: 2299
Joined: Oct 23rd, '06, 23:46
Location: Seattle Area

Re: wuyi vendors

by tenuki » Mar 6th, '10, 23:59

Seven Cups has an decent sampler of rock oolong:

http://www.sevencups.com/tea_shop/produ ... 283&page=1