Mebmer Chai-Vanilla Tea

Fully oxidized tea leaves for a robust cup.

Mar 10th, '10, 02:03
Posts: 2
Joined: Mar 10th, '10, 01:57

Mebmer Chai-Vanilla Tea

by zhess33 » Mar 10th, '10, 02:03

I had a cup of Mebmer Chai-Vanilla Tea at a resort I stayed at in California. It is a German tea that it looks like you cannot buy in the states. Anyone ever heard of it and/or know where I should start looking to purchase it? I have attached a picture of the tea just in case. Sorry if it's too big! Thanks!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
Mar 10th, '10, 09:55
Posts: 2228
Joined: Jul 22nd, '09, 10:55
Location: Capital of the Mitten
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Mebmer Chai-Vanilla Tea

by AdamMY » Mar 10th, '10, 09:55

I do not see the Vanilla chai...
but for the record the B looking character on the box is actually a sz or ss sound, so with a quick serch using ss instead of the B I got:

http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywor ... k501o0wb_b

Mar 10th, '10, 14:40
Posts: 2
Joined: Mar 10th, '10, 01:57

Re: Mebmer Chai-Vanilla Tea

by zhess33 » Mar 10th, '10, 14:40

Thank you very much! I was able to look up Messmer and found an online store with the tea!