Here ye here ye! By order of the Queen, Saturday and Sunday have been declared English TeaPot Extravaganza Days!
Remember, Saturday and Sunday are Western/English Style Traditional TEAPOT Extravaganza Days! So, bring 'em on, show us what you got. The oft neglected English TeaPot will be the focus of TeaDay throughout the weekend.
SOOO, get snapping, participate, comment ... heck even I will abandon talk of Kyusu-s for these two days.
And I am working on GCs for participants who post photos of their qualifying TEAPOTS!
Yesterday we discussed our preferences when it comes to Green teas. You can still vote and discuss yesterday's topic.
Today's TeaPoll and discussion topic. Share with us if you care to about your experience with White tea. Love it, like it, hate it, yet to try it. Let it all out here. Are there some White teas you like more than others?
I will be looking for you on TeaDay and hope you honor us with sharing what is in your cup! Bottoms up. [/b]