Online Vendor For Assam Tea?

Fully oxidized tea leaves for a robust cup.

User avatar
May 27th, '10, 20:26
Posts: 388
Joined: Aug 16th, '08, 00:21
Location: British Columbia Canada

Online Vendor For Assam Tea?

by murrius » May 27th, '10, 20:26

I've run out of Assam tea and I'm looking for an online vendor. Any company you have had good experiences with and can recommend?

May 28th, '10, 18:49
Posts: 1274
Joined: May 9th, '09, 19:59

Re: Online Vendor For Assam Tea?

by shah82 » May 28th, '10, 18:49


User avatar
May 28th, '10, 19:10
Posts: 8065
Joined: Jan 8th, '08, 11:00
Scrolling: scrolling
Location: Southern CA
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Online Vendor For Assam Tea?

by Victoria » May 28th, '10, 19:10

I have not tried the Assam from Camellia Sinensis, but I trust them as a quality vendor. Since they are in Canada, have a look.
:)

User avatar
May 29th, '10, 15:55
Posts: 388
Joined: Aug 16th, '08, 00:21
Location: British Columbia Canada

Re: Online Vendor For Assam Tea?

by murrius » May 29th, '10, 15:55

Thanks for the info shah and victoria.

User avatar
May 30th, '10, 17:25
Posts: 51
Joined: Apr 20th, '09, 21:32
Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada

Re: Online Vendor For Assam Tea?

by virago_ns » May 30th, '10, 17:25

Lochan Teas are my favorite for black teas:
http://shop.lochantea.com/frameset.htm

May 31st, '10, 04:46
Posts: 71
Joined: Jan 14th, '10, 16:49
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Online Vendor For Assam Tea?

by putibungsu » May 31st, '10, 04:46

I got mine from Natureal Tea http://naturealtea.com.