blends that aren't listed anymore question

Discuss some of the favorite customer-created Signature Blends.

User avatar
Dec 3rd, '10, 02:21
Posts: 113
Joined: Dec 2nd, '10, 02:03
Location: West Des Moines, Iowa, USA

blends that aren't listed anymore question

by nrstooge » Dec 3rd, '10, 02:21

I swear I saw one called Top O the Morning to Ye! but I can't find it anymore. Do they take them off after a bit? I was hoping to write down the teas used as well as the creator.

User avatar
Dec 3rd, '10, 18:44
Posts: 776
Joined: Jul 9th, '10, 15:17
Location: Florida
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: blends that aren't listed anymore question

by TwoPynts » Dec 3rd, '10, 18:44


User avatar
Dec 3rd, '10, 20:20
Posts: 113
Joined: Dec 2nd, '10, 02:03
Location: West Des Moines, Iowa, USA

Re: blends that aren't listed anymore question

by nrstooge » Dec 3rd, '10, 20:20

that is it!! thanks... I wanted to at least know who made the blend and what teas were in the blend.