I'm a tea lover from England, and am based in Australia at the moment. Been drinking tea all my life, and can't believe it's taken me this long to sign up to a forum.
Hello all!
Hi all,
I'm a tea lover from England, and am based in Australia at the moment. Been drinking tea all my life, and can't believe it's taken me this long to sign up to a forum.
I'm a tea lover from England, and am based in Australia at the moment. Been drinking tea all my life, and can't believe it's taken me this long to sign up to a forum.
Dec 12th, '10, 02:51
Posts: 20891
Joined: Apr 23rd, '06, 00:52
Scrolling: scrolling
Location: Back in the TeaCave atop Mt. Fuji
Re: Hello all!
Great to have you with us, welcome to TeaChat! I certainly hope to see you around the forum.
Dec 12th, '10, 05:57
Posts: 8065
Joined: Jan 8th, '08, 11:00
Scrolling: scrolling
Location: Southern CA