hi, i just started making tea and i have a question... it may sound silly! i have been using loose tea in a pot that has a little strainer built in the spout, and using a little cup strainer as well. But I still end up with little floaties and dust in my tea. Or lots of floaties when i use black tea! It doesn't bother me, but I am planning on having a tea party and I am not sure if this is expected or not when you make loose tea.
thanks!
stas
Stas--
Thanks for the post.
This used to be unavoidable, until the advent of paper filters. With these your tea will be floatie-free and delicious. Here is the link:
http://www.adagio.com/teaware/paper_filters.html
Enjoy,
Chris
Adagio Maestro
Thanks for the post.
This used to be unavoidable, until the advent of paper filters. With these your tea will be floatie-free and delicious. Here is the link:
http://www.adagio.com/teaware/paper_filters.html
Enjoy,
Chris
Adagio Maestro