Hello All

Please introduce yourself here to our membership

Nov 14th, '11, 22:54
Posts: 5
Joined: Nov 11th, '11, 17:50

Hello All

by JamAndBread » Nov 14th, '11, 22:54

I was so happy to find this site. I have a new blog where I give tea reviews. I usually drink one cup of tea a day and I'm trying to see how long I can go without having the same flavor twice. I'm having a lot of fun posting on it each evening.

I'm hoping to learn lots of new stuff about tea on this site so that I can include some more detailed information about the flavors I write about in my blog.

User avatar
Nov 15th, '11, 22:24
Posts: 242
Joined: Nov 7th, '11, 01:24
Location: Massachusetts

Re: Hello All

by MIKE_B » Nov 15th, '11, 22:24

300 and 65 teas? Fun.
What's the blog?

Nov 16th, '11, 03:04
Posts: 5
Joined: Nov 11th, '11, 17:50

Re: Hello All

by JamAndBread » Nov 16th, '11, 03:04

Hopefully I can find 365 flavors to try! I just tried a coconut mango tea tonight. I won't be able to update my blog until tomorrow though.

User avatar
Nov 16th, '11, 05:06
Posts: 20891
Joined: Apr 23rd, '06, 00:52
Scrolling: scrolling
Location: Back in the TeaCave atop Mt. Fuji
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Hello All

by Chip » Nov 16th, '11, 05:06

Welcome to TeaChat ... hope to see you around the forum.

You can find this member's blog under the TeaBlog forum of TeaChat.