User avatar
Nov 29th 11 4:31 pm
Posts: 2061
Joined: Mar 15th 06 10:43 pm

MarshalN: OFFER - Japanese Wooden tea trays

by MarshalN » Nov 29th 11 4:31 pm

I have three tea trays I am offering -- I have about a dozen and there's no way I can use them all, so I figured they should go somewhere where they will see use. These are normally used in senchado services, although people like me have been appropriating them for Chinese tea. Prices exclude shipping (from Hong Kong). If you're interested, I'll give you a shipping quote, but in general shipping from Hong Kong is not too expensive, especially since these are not heavy items. Paypal only, for obvious reasons.

Image
Teapot + Cup are for scale.

Image
Image
Image
Tray 1: $30. Measures 15.5" x 4". The wood curves slightly up at the bottom.

Image
Image
Tray 2: $25. Measures 14" x 3.5"

Image
Image
Tray 3: $25. Measures a bit under 5" x 4"

User avatar
Nov 30th 11 10:30 am
Posts: 2061
Joined: Mar 15th 06 10:43 pm

Re: MarshalN: OFFER - Japanese Wooden tea trays

by MarshalN » Nov 30th 11 10:30 am

Tray 1 taken.

User avatar
Feb 2nd 12 1:30 pm
Posts: 2061
Joined: Mar 15th 06 10:43 pm

Re: MarshalN: OFFER - Japanese Wooden tea trays

by MarshalN » Feb 2nd 12 1:30 pm

I'll entertain offers for 2 and 3

Apr 24th 12 8:11 pm
Posts: 18
Joined: Apr 14th 12 9:30 pm
Location: San Diego

MarshalN: OFFER - Japanese Wooden tea trays

by robot fingers » Apr 24th 12 8:11 pm

I might be interested in tray #2 (rectangular one).

User avatar
Apr 29th 12 2:19 pm
Posts: 2061
Joined: Mar 15th 06 10:43 pm

Re: MarshalN: OFFER - Japanese Wooden tea trays

by MarshalN » Apr 29th 12 2:19 pm

Oh, sorry, forgot - all gone, please close Chip.