In Need of Tea

For general/other topics related to tea.

User avatar
Feb 10th 12 2:18 am
Posts: 43
Joined: Jan 14th 10 11:57 pm
Location: Ohio

In Need of Tea

by Corona » Feb 10th 12 2:18 am

My head feels like it is about to explode from all the reading I have been doing on a new tea to order. I have looked at everything from oolongs to Japanese greens, and I cannot make my mind up on what I would like try next.
So, if anyone would like to chime in: what would you recommend I purchase, for something new? Any particular teas that really opened your eyes to something you had never experienced before? Your absolute favorites?

Thanks for any suggestions you might have, I look forward to what you have to say!

User avatar
Feb 10th 12 4:13 am
Posts: 317
Joined: Nov 22nd 10 1:00 am

Re: In Need of Tea

by SlientSipper » Feb 10th 12 4:13 am

It all depends on what you like.
Maybe a white or a Pu-Erh?
I've taken a liking to Mao Feng's (pronounced FUNNG)
lately. Oh and Matcha.

User avatar
Feb 10th 12 4:21 am
Posts: 20891
Joined: Apr 23rd 06 12:52 am
Scrolling: scrolling
Location: Back in the TeaCave atop Mt. Fuji
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: In Need of Tea

by Chip » Feb 10th 12 4:21 am

If you have not already ... definitely try some tea pron ... asamushi and fukamushi. :mrgreen:

Specific recommendations you ask ... Aoi asamushi and Yutaka Midori fukamushi from O-Cha.