Feb 11th, '12, 03:51
Posts: 20
Joined: Feb 8th, '12, 02:53

Small Gaiwan with round hole in saucer

by outline » Feb 11th, '12, 03:51

Hey guys I'm looking for small gaiwan with round hole in saucer. I've been checking for weeks and found nothing I want in my collection.

User avatar
Feb 11th, '12, 04:15
Vendor Member
Posts: 1990
Joined: Apr 4th, '06, 19:07
Location: NYC

Re: Small Gaiwan with round hole in saucer

by TIM » Feb 11th, '12, 04:15

Are you looking for antique ones?

Feb 11th, '12, 18:29
Posts: 20
Joined: Feb 8th, '12, 02:53

Re: Small Gaiwan with round hole in saucer

by outline » Feb 11th, '12, 18:29

Tim, I would consider antique as well. Are you one of mandarin tea room owners? I called few times 917 number listed on the site no one ever answers. I work in midtown, so I want to make sure you guys are open. It's beyond cool to have a tea place like this in NYC.