Bought a couple of pairs of these. This pair has never been used.
Bought from Artistic Nippon and they just have 1 cup left now.
Very thin, hand painted and incredibly nice.
£20 including shipping within the UK
£23 for the rest of the world.
Alex FS: Pair of thin Japanese 120ml cups
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Re: Alex FS: Pair of thin Japanese 120ml cups
Absolutely beautiful, if I wasn't so up to my neck in car repairs right now I'd snap these up! I'm such a sucker for bamboo artwork on anything 
Re: Alex FS: Pair of thin Japanese 120ml cups
I agree!Alex wrote:They are stunning cups.
Re: Alex FS: Pair of thin Japanese 120ml cups
Just a little flourish at the very bottom
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mar 27th, '12, 22:43
Posts: 70
Joined: Dec 23rd, '11, 02:22
Location: San Francisco, California