User avatar
Dec 10th, '12, 03:12
Posts: 470
Joined: Jan 23rd, '07, 19:50
Location: Philadelphia

Evan Draper: Offer 2 boats

by Evan Draper » Dec 10th, '12, 03:12

I asked a local potter to fashion me a tea boat. To my chagrin, he presented me with a bag that contained all his progressive attempts; about 6 or so! I have kept one and given them away to my local friends and I still have two left. They are about 7.5" across and 1" deep. The outsides have a greenish tinge that I didn't bring out in the photos. I did not pay for these, and they are fashioned by someone who is not familiar with Chinese tea, so I am only asking for shipping costs, which should be about $12 priority mail for one or both. I would also consider a trade.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
Apr 4th, '13, 19:20
Posts: 470
Joined: Jan 23rd, '07, 19:50
Location: Philadelphia

Re: Evan Draper: Offer 2 boats

by Evan Draper » Apr 4th, '13, 19:20

Yeah, these got sold, you can lock this post thanks