This feature was first born in 2008 and I have been neglecting asking TCers about their fave monthly tea for a while. So way back then I asked ...
Welcome one and all to TeaDay, so pour a pot of brew and come share what is in your cup through out the day. Of course, be certain to check out what everyone else is sipping as well.
Today's TeaPoll and discussion topic is the start of a new tradition. At the start of each month, I will ask what your fave tea was the previous month. How I ask it, may vary however. Today, I ask first of all, what type is it, then share something more about it, hopefully including why this topped your list for the month.
So, reflect about last month's teas, and share with us.
I am anxious to hear about your fave tea for November and the first half of December (and start thinking about what starred for 2012) ... and to hear what is in your cup today!
Bottoms up!