I see that Mountain Tea has won several awards at the 2012 Fall North Americal Tea Championships:
http://www.teachampionship.com/index.ph ... pions-fall
Well done, and congrats!
Best wishes,
sherubtse
Re: Mountain Tea Wins Awards
Oo, they won Judge's Choice for their Imperial Pearl. My palate must be getting better--that's my favorite too! 
Re: Mountain Tea Wins Awards
Yes, I noticed that selection as well, as the Imperial Pearl sparked some discussion here on TeaChat during the Mountain Tea OTTI.
Best wishes,
sherubtse
Best wishes,
sherubtse
Re: Mountain Tea Wins Awards
Ooo, yes! They sent me a sample of the Imperial Pearl with my order and it was delicious! Congrats to Mountain Tea!
Mar 4th, '13, 04:16
Posts: 135
Joined: Sep 26th, '11, 20:15
Scrolling: scrolling
Location: Massachusetts
Mar 4th, '13, 05:03
Posts: 20891
Joined: Apr 23rd, '06, 00:52
Scrolling: scrolling
Location: Back in the TeaCave atop Mt. Fuji
Re: Mountain Tea Wins Awards
I quite liked the Imperial Pearl selection! I might have enough for one more session!!!