Tea is awesome

Please introduce yourself here to our membership

User avatar
Apr 4th, '13, 21:30
Posts: 50
Joined: Apr 3rd, '13, 01:00

Tea is awesome

by 5am » Apr 4th, '13, 21:30

I am a tea head here in Florida. Just enjoying some sun and tea. Happy shincha season everyone. Come say hi :)

User avatar
Apr 5th, '13, 01:38
Posts: 20891
Joined: Apr 23rd, '06, 00:52
Scrolling: scrolling
Location: Back in the TeaCave atop Mt. Fuji
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Tea is awesome

by Chip » Apr 5th, '13, 01:38

Welcome to TeaChat 5am. Glad you joined us!

Shincha rocks.

User avatar
Apr 5th, '13, 14:45
Posts: 50
Joined: Apr 3rd, '13, 01:00

Re: Tea is awesome

by 5am » Apr 5th, '13, 14:45

Thank you for the friendly greeting chip :D

I have been lurking here for a month or so. I finally decided to join up and share some on here.
I purchased some of O-cha Sae Midori shincha. I can't wait for it to ship later this month. :D