Apologies if this has been asked before, and it probably has!
I'm new to tea drinking, especially gongfu methods, and so I do not have a gongfu tea set up. Currently I use a 300mL tea pot with a normal 200-230mL tea cup, pyrex measuring jug and a plastic strainer! I was wondering if anybody had any good links to online tea vendors who do good quality, but respectably priced gongfu sets with a tea board?
I'd be looking for a tea board that is appropriately sized for comfortable tea brewing, and at least 3 cups. I have a gaiwan on the way, along with a small cup and aroma cup, but this won't be useful if a friend (rarely) is around for tea! Plus I want to start a teaware collection and so, the more cups and gaiwans the better aye? Also I'm planning on purchasing a yixang pot soon so I really hope to have a complete set soon too
Thanks in advance for any help