I like the Chiran sencha 2014 from O-Cha. I do not like the Sae midori 2013 which I bought at November.
Do you have any vendor in Japan because I am in HK and USA shipping to HK may not be available and also troublesome. Please also recommend the tea especially organic one. Thanks.
Re: Any good vendor for Fuka?
I went to the website of Zencha and found that they are offering shincha and they've got Fukamushi cha.
There is 2 different version of Yutaka Midori which I found confusing...
I don't understand what is Hika and does anyone here know which one is the normal one? I also notice that they said the "Yutakamidori Super Premium" is "their best Yutakamidori"
Yutakamidori Super Premium Strong Roast
Now available
Strong roast version of our best Yutakamidori with excellent "hika", fragrant flavor. This tea is produced from first flush leaves of Yutakamidori, a variety of tea plant, which are harvested around mid April.
1st. brew: invigorating scent & sweetness like Shincha with extremely rich in Umami and the excellent "hika", fragrant flavor. No bitterness and astringency.
2nd. brew: very good balance of Umami, sweetness and slight astringency.
Yutakamidori Super Premium
Now available
Our best Yutakamidori. This tea is produced from first flush leaves of Yutakamidori, a variety of tea plant, which are harvested around mid April.
1st. brew: invigorating scent & sweetness like Shincha with extremely rich in Umami. No bitterness and astringency.
2nd. brew: very good balance of Umami, sweetness and slight astringency.
There is 2 different version of Yutaka Midori which I found confusing...
I don't understand what is Hika and does anyone here know which one is the normal one? I also notice that they said the "Yutakamidori Super Premium" is "their best Yutakamidori"
Yutakamidori Super Premium Strong Roast
Now available
Strong roast version of our best Yutakamidori with excellent "hika", fragrant flavor. This tea is produced from first flush leaves of Yutakamidori, a variety of tea plant, which are harvested around mid April.
1st. brew: invigorating scent & sweetness like Shincha with extremely rich in Umami and the excellent "hika", fragrant flavor. No bitterness and astringency.
2nd. brew: very good balance of Umami, sweetness and slight astringency.
Yutakamidori Super Premium
Now available
Our best Yutakamidori. This tea is produced from first flush leaves of Yutakamidori, a variety of tea plant, which are harvested around mid April.
1st. brew: invigorating scent & sweetness like Shincha with extremely rich in Umami. No bitterness and astringency.
2nd. brew: very good balance of Umami, sweetness and slight astringency.
Re: Any good vendor for Fuka?
Nevermind. I bought several shincha fuka from different vendors... now waiting
May 28th 14 12:58 pm
Posts: 20891
Joined: Apr 23rd 06 12:52 am
Scrolling: scrolling
Location: Back in the TeaCave atop Mt. Fuji
Re: Any good vendor for Fuka?
Awesome! Hope you will share your experiences under the 2014 shincha topic!