User avatar
Sep 25th, '06, 19:00
Posts: 208
Joined: Jul 26th, '06, 11:53

Unique Tea thermometer and tea timer

by Samovar » Sep 25th, '06, 19:00

I found quite a unique tea accessory at SunJara tea.

http://www.sunjaratea.com/product.asp?i ... 6&catid=48

Fall is the time of year when I tend to update and add to my tea collection.

Teatime

User avatar
Sep 26th, '06, 13:30
Posts: 328
Joined: Aug 12th, '05, 18:05
Location: Philadelphia

by klemptor » Sep 26th, '06, 13:30

Maybe I'm cheap, but that's entirely too much to pay for something I can do with my microwave and a meat thermometer.

It's pretty, though. :)
I came in from the wilderness, a creature void of form.

Oct 3rd, '06, 22:56

by Deleted User #2396 » Oct 3rd, '06, 22:56

looks like the thermometer i have for when i cook filled chicken
and i agree that the microwave / computer / tvguide / weather channel / clock / ipod are all better and cheaper (if you already have them) options