Hello after a LONG hiatus

Please introduce yourself here to our membership

Aug 18th, '15, 15:43

Hello after a LONG hiatus

by PolyhymnianMuse » Aug 18th, '15, 15:43

Hello fellow tea heads! Just got back on here a few days ago after living in India for the last 6ish years. Moved back to the States last year and just recently got back into drinking tea. Had a hard time at first, the email account I used to sign up years ago seems to not exist anymore but after a good think and a bunch of attempts I remembered my account password. When I moved I lost most of all my tea items. Just have a zoji now a some sub par teas. My pallete needs to develop again. I see some folks on here i remember from last I was on. Good to see this place is still quite active, I just signed up on another message board that has a section for tea but is a larger forum for general discussion.

Aug 18th, '15, 23:41

Re: Hello after a LONG hiatus

by kyarazen » Aug 18th, '15, 23:41

PolyhymnianMuse wrote:Hello fellow tea heads! Just got back on here a few days ago after living in India for the last 6ish years. Moved back to the States last year and just recently got back into drinking tea. Had a hard time at first, the email account I used to sign up years ago seems to not exist anymore but after a good think and a bunch of attempts I remembered my account password. When I moved I lost most of all my tea items. Just have a zoji now a some sub par teas. My pallete needs to develop again. I see some folks on here i remember from last I was on. Good to see this place is still quite active, I just signed up on another message board that has a section for tea but is a larger forum for general discussion.
hello, welcome back. i'm relatively new around here

Aug 19th, '15, 11:41

by Frisbeehead » Aug 19th, '15, 11:41

Welcome back!

What where you doing in India for 6 years?

Aug 19th, '15, 12:57

by PolyhymnianMuse » Aug 19th, '15, 12:57

Initially work, a relationship formed but had a rough ending. Family eventually brought me back to the states though. My father is retiring and mother has various health issues.

+ Post Reply