I have an Yixing pot that is very expensive. This is it! I bought it from White2Tea. It's a 4 oz (~115 ml) pot supposedly made with old Zi Ni from a mine that's been closed due to governmental restrictions.
I've been using this beautiful little pot for Sheng Puerh, my favorite "genre" of tea. However, I've been using it for teas ranging in age from Spring 2015 all the way back to the "early 1990's". My question is, is this okay? Do other people use pots for all ages of Sheng? If this isn't Kosher, should I back out now and just use the pot for teas of a particular age?
Also, for those who know much more about Yixing than I do, is the shape of the pot decent for Sheng? It seems to be doing alright so far, but I'd just like a second opinion.
Thank you.