Jun 20th, '05, 18:44

Snow Monkey Plum tea, where to purchase it?

by Deleted User #35 » Jun 20th, '05, 18:44

I was served a cup of SNOW MONKEY PLUM tea last week, and was delighted with it's light, fresh flavor, and it's slightly sweet aroma. Indeed it was a tea experience I would very much like to repeat, but where to purchase this fine tea?

Hope one of my fellow tea lovers can help.

Thanks

Aug 24th, '05, 15:11

by Sarah » Aug 24th, '05, 15:11

Mill Mountain Coffee and Tea in Blacksburg VA sell Snow Monkey, but I haven't seen it anywhere else (haven't really been looking well).

I believe they have a website, but if not you can give them I call- I know that they ship tea/coffee anywhere in the US.

User avatar
Aug 25th, '05, 00:06
Posts: 218
Joined: Jul 15th, '05, 19:36
Location: Austin, Texas

by PeteVu » Aug 25th, '05, 00:06

There are four advantages to green tea... Its beauty, its taste, its aroma, and its health benefits. Learn to enjoy the first three and you'll forget you drank it for the fourth. ^^

Sep 29th, '05, 19:58

Snow Monkey Plum

by Guest » Sep 29th, '05, 19:58

Sarah wrote:Mill Mountain Coffee and Tea in Blacksburg VA sell Snow Monkey, but I haven't seen it anywhere else (haven't really been looking well).

I believe they have a website, but if not you can give them I call- I know that they ship tea/coffee anywhere in the US.

Sarah, thank you for your kindness in offering me the information on Snow Monkey Plum. I have contacted Mill Mountain and "the tea is in the mail!" It is a great tea and I hope you get a chance to try it sometime.

Thanks again.

+ Post Reply