Hello! My name is Cazandeira, I'm new too :)

Please introduce yourself here to our membership

Mar 5th, '17, 20:13
Posts: 1
Joined: Mar 5th, '17, 19:47

Hello! My name is Cazandeira, I'm new too :)

by cazandeira » Mar 5th, '17, 20:13

Hello everyone! I am very happy to recently discover your tea forum. I was born a dedicated and voracious black tea drinker, specifically Earl Grey, and I am looking to foster an appreciation in matcha and pu-erh teas, and would appreciate any guidance you all can provide. I am looking forward to learning many new things, and am glad to be here.

User avatar
Mar 5th, '17, 21:52
Posts: 1144
Joined: Jul 10th, '13, 05:38
Scrolling: scrolling
Location: Japan.

Re: Hello! My name is Cazandeira, I'm new too :)

by William » Mar 5th, '17, 21:52

cazandeira wrote: Hello everyone! I am very happy to recently discover your tea forum. I was born a dedicated and voracious black tea drinker, specifically Earl Grey, and I am looking to foster an appreciation in matcha and pu-erh teas, and would appreciate any guidance you all can provide. I am looking forward to learning many new things, and am glad to be here.
Welcome!! :)

User avatar
Mar 5th, '17, 23:02
Posts: 541
Joined: Aug 19th, '15, 11:03
Location: on the road
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Hello! My name is Cazandeira, I'm new too :)

by kuánglóng » Mar 5th, '17, 23:02

Welcome to teachat, Cazandeira!

User avatar
Mar 5th, '17, 23:15
Posts: 699
Joined: Apr 27th, '09, 06:20
Scrolling: scrolling

Re: Hello! My name is Cazandeira, I'm new too :)

by Mrs. Chip » Mar 5th, '17, 23:15

Welcome Cazandeira to TeaChat :P
I love matcha :mrgreen :mrgreen: