Several Large Pots For Sale

Tea or pot doesn't float your boat? Find it a new home here.

User avatar
Dec 8th 17 11:19 pm
Posts: 202
Joined: Feb 10th 14 1:01 am

Several Large Pots For Sale

by CWarren » Dec 8th 17 11:19 pm

EDIT: Everything is sold/no longer available. Thank you.
Last edited by CWarren on Dec 8th 17 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dec 10th 17 4:01 am
Posts: 13
Joined: Nov 23rd 17 7:25 am
Location: United States

Re: Several Large Pots For Sale

by quenel » Dec 10th 17 4:01 am

CWarren wrote: Selling several pots as they are no longer used due to their larger size.

155ml Modern Zhuni Deng from Tea Masters. -$75 + Shipping

https://instagram.com/p/BXpGE6WButh/

220ml Modern Benshanlvni Xishi Teapot made by Xing Na. - $35 + Shipping

https://instagram.com/p/BXpemmthLLM/

180ml Modern Zini Xishi Teapot. - $35 + Shipping

https://instagram.com/p/BXpdY_IBHVz/

Midsize, (around 300ml), Stoneware Clay and Weathered Dragon Cedar Wood Sidehandle Pot master-crafted by potter Ruo Shi with local clay and wood in Miaoli, Taiwan. - $200 + Shipping

https://instagram.com/p/BaiJhFUnjSq/




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Your links cannot be loaded

User avatar
Dec 10th 17 12:32 pm
Posts: 202
Joined: Feb 10th 14 1:01 am

Several Large Pots For Sale

by CWarren » Dec 10th 17 12:32 pm

quenel wrote:
CWarren wrote: Selling several pots as they are no longer used due to their larger size.

155ml Modern Zhuni Deng from Tea Masters. -$75 + Shipping

https://instagram.com/p/BXpGE6WButh/

220ml Modern Benshanlvni Xishi Teapot made by Xing Na. - $35 + Shipping

https://instagram.com/p/BXpemmthLLM/

180ml Modern Zini Xishi Teapot. - $35 + Shipping

https://instagram.com/p/BXpdY_IBHVz/

Midsize, (around 300ml), Stoneware Clay and Weathered Dragon Cedar Wood Sidehandle Pot master-crafted by potter Ruo Shi with local clay and wood in Miaoli, Taiwan. - $200 + Shipping

https://instagram.com/p/BaiJhFUnjSq/




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Your links cannot be loaded
That’s because the pots have sold and the images and links removed. Thank you for letting me know though. If it had been an issue it would have been nice to know.



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
Dec 11th 17 1:33 am
Posts: 202
Joined: Feb 10th 14 1:01 am

Re: Several Large Pots For Sale

by CWarren » Dec 11th 17 1:33 am

If there is ever moderation again this thread can be locked, archived, removed or whatever. Thank you...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
Dec 11th 17 2:58 pm
Vendor Member
Posts: 3141
Joined: Aug 28th 12 12:12 pm
Location: Hong Kong

Re: Several Large Pots For Sale

by jayinhk » Dec 11th 17 2:58 pm

CWarren wrote: If there is ever moderation again this thread can be locked, archived, removed or whatever. Thank you...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was just wondering; do you liek Chinese oolong tea ?

User avatar
Dec 11th 17 6:34 pm
Posts: 202
Joined: Feb 10th 14 1:01 am

Re: Several Large Pots For Sale

by CWarren » Dec 11th 17 6:34 pm

jayinhk wrote:
CWarren wrote: If there is ever moderation again this thread can be locked, archived, removed or whatever. Thank you...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was just wondering; do you liek Chinese oolong tea ?
:lol: