Banner images + Tastemaker badge questions

Discuss some of the favorite customer-created Signature Blends.

Mar 11th, '19, 01:58

Banner images + Tastemaker badge questions

by SakuraFox512 » Mar 11th, '19, 01:58

Hi,

New to the forum (hello~), but outside of that, I've been trying to finish up the tin designs for some of my blends before making them public, and I wound up running into a question while working on that -- I was wondering if there's any way to individually choose the image that will wrap around a tin, rather than the banner image being applied to every single tin within a group. I've got a killer image to wrap around the sides of a particular character's blend, but it just doesn't suit being on everyone in the group's tin! :|

Also, while this might be the sort of question that's meant to be discovered rather than answered, I was wondering what difference (if any) there is between having a gold Tastemaker badge versus the platinum one. The gold badge already confers the maximum 3 accent choices...does the platinum badge allow for an expanded range of tea options to be used in custom blends or the like, or is it more of a 'bragging rights' sort of thing for lack of better phrasing?

Thanks to anybody taking the time to read this!

Apr 3rd, '19, 15:25
Mod/Admin

Re: Banner images + Tastemaker badge questions

by AndrewGC » Apr 3rd, '19, 15:25

Hiiiii SakuraFox512!

Sorry its taken me so long to respond! Ok so for the banner images/tin sides - there is no way to make these separate for each blend in a particular fandom. Once you upload the banner image, this is shared across all teas within that group. But I'll pass along this feedback/request to the web dept over here in HQ for consideration.

Secondly, the badges are based on sales. You're correct that 3 accents is the max. Depending on how many sales of blends you have, is how you earn the different tastemaker badges!

I hope this helps!! Feel free to ask me anything else!
SakuraFox512 wrote: Hi,

New to the forum (hello~), but outside of that, I've been trying to finish up the tin designs for some of my blends before making them public, and I wound up running into a question while working on that -- I was wondering if there's any way to individually choose the image that will wrap around a tin, rather than the banner image being applied to every single tin within a group. I've got a killer image to wrap around the sides of a particular character's blend, but it just doesn't suit being on everyone in the group's tin! :|

Also, while this might be the sort of question that's meant to be discovered rather than answered, I was wondering what difference (if any) there is between having a gold Tastemaker badge versus the platinum one. The gold badge already confers the maximum 3 accent choices...does the platinum badge allow for an expanded range of tea options to be used in custom blends or the like, or is it more of a 'bragging rights' sort of thing for lack of better phrasing?

Thanks to anybody taking the time to read this!

Apr 20th, '19, 21:50

by SakuraFox512 » Apr 20th, '19, 21:50

Hi, Andrew~

Sorry for taking so to get back you myself! :oops:

In any case, thanks for answering my questions, and I really appreciate you passing along the idea of separately selected images for the tin sides to the web department.

While this isn't really related to the previous questions I asked, I do have another question...I saw the new(-ish?) addition of Chocolate Chai Pu Erh to Adagio's offerings and was wondering if there were perhaps any plans to make it available to use in signature blends? It seems like something that would lend itself to some nice blends. :idea:

AndrewGC wrote: Hiiiii SakuraFox512!

Sorry its taken me so long to respond! Ok so for the banner images/tin sides - there is no way to make these separate for each blend in a particular fandom. Once you upload the banner image, this is shared across all teas within that group. But I'll pass along this feedback/request to the web dept over here in HQ for consideration.

Secondly, the badges are based on sales. You're correct that 3 accents is the max. Depending on how many sales of blends you have, is how you earn the different tastemaker badges!

I hope this helps!! Feel free to ask me anything else!

Apr 22nd, '19, 14:45
Mod/Admin

by AndrewGC » Apr 22nd, '19, 14:45

Hello again!

Thanks for your response! We should be able to make the Chocolate Chai Pu Erh available for custom blends! Check back to the site in a little bit! Let me know if you don't see it there shortly.

Thanks!
SakuraFox512 wrote: Hi, Andrew~

Aug 12th, '19, 14:45

by SakuraFox512 » Aug 12th, '19, 14:45

AndrewGC wrote: Hello again!

Thanks for your response! We should be able to make the Chocolate Chai Pu Erh available for custom blends! Check back to the site in a little bit! Let me know if you don't see it there shortly.

Thanks!
Hi~

Sorry this fell off my radar for so long -- didn't seem to get a reply notification! :?

It doesn't look to be available for custom blends, so I thought I'd let you know.

Regards, and apologies for the delay! :oops:

Aug 13th, '19, 11:22
Mod/Admin

by AndrewGC » Aug 13th, '19, 11:22

No worries about the delay. I was able to work with our Tech Team just now to get that tea in the mix for the custom blends. You may need to refresh your browser, but I can confirm it is now available! Let me know if there's anything else I can help with.
SakuraFox512 wrote:

+ Post Reply