Salutations!

Please introduce yourself here to our membership

User avatar
Oct 27th, '19, 04:32
Posts: 2
Joined: Oct 27th, '19, 04:26
Scrolling: fixed
Location: Texas

Salutations!

by Kaybono88 » Oct 27th, '19, 04:32

Greetings all. I hail from California. Currently live in Texas. My favorite teas are Oolong and Chai. But I also enjoy herbal and medicinal teas such as ginger and apple cinnamon. I love to open my loose leaf oolong and breath in the aromas. Very soothing. Mmmm 8)

User avatar
Oct 29th, '19, 18:56
Mod/Admin
Posts: 120
Joined: Dec 27th, '17, 17:51
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Salutations!

by AndrewGC » Oct 29th, '19, 18:56

Welcome, Kaybono88! Glad to have you in our communiTEA. Let me know if there is anything I can help with!
Kaybono88 wrote: Greetings all. I hail from California. Currently live in Texas. My favorite teas are Oolong and Chai. But I also enjoy herbal and medicinal teas such as ginger and apple cinnamon. I love to open my loose leaf oolong and breath in the aromas. Very soothing. Mmmm 8)