Recommend some teas

Owes its flavors to oxidation levels between green & black tea.

Mar 22nd, '20, 14:00

Recommend some teas

by Rainy-Day » Mar 22nd, '20, 14:00

I would like to spend under $200 to get some Oolongs and Puerhs.

Some teas I liked: Bao Zhong, Rou Gui, "silver needle" puerh cake, some random earthy puerhs. I generally didn't like Dan Congs I tried, I think because of a bitter note that seemed similar to bitter note of alcohol to me, and it seemed "thin" tasting. But those might have been bad DCs. Or it could be i just prefer green Oolongs.

I used to buy some teas from Jing tea shop and Hou De fine teas.

I'm not sure how to split $200 between oolongs and puerhs, and which vendors to try and which types of tea to try.

I have a good quality Gaiwan.

thanks!

Jun 15th, '20, 15:06

Re: Recommend some teas

by Bridgette » Jun 15th, '20, 15:06

Rainy-Day wrote: I would like to spend under $200 to get some Oolongs and Puerhs.

Some teas I liked: Bao Zhong, Rou Gui, "silver needle" puerh cake, some random earthy puerhs. I generally didn't like Dan Congs I tried, I think because of a bitter note that seemed similar to bitter note of alcohol to me, and it seemed "thin" tasting. But those might have been bad DCs. Or it could be i just prefer green Oolongs.

I used to buy some teas from Jing tea shop and Hou De fine teas.

I'm not sure how to split $200 between oolongs and puerhs, and which vendors to try and which types of tea to try.

I have a good quality Gaiwan.

thanks!
Hello there!

I see you didn't get any suggestions. Might I invite you to try some high quality Pu-Erh and Oolongs on Masters Teas? I've been in love with every tea I've tried from this line.
Adagio Online Community Manager

Jul 28th, '20, 15:19

Re: Recommend some teas

by kerilpatel » Jul 28th, '20, 15:19

I have tried this tea and would definitely recommend. All of there Blends are really nice.
https://teaswan.com/collections/buy-assam-tea

+ Post Reply