Hoping for your opinion on Chai

For general/other topics related to tea.

Sep 9th, '20, 20:57

Hoping for your opinion on Chai

by kindnesswins » Sep 9th, '20, 20:57

Hello Tea Community!

There is so much passion and love for Tea here - it's a beautiful outlet to have to share ideas, opinions and knowledge - happy to be reading and learning, hopefully also sharing more soon, as well!

I am working on researching and gathering real world opinions on Chai, specifically tranditional Indian Chai (Black Tea from Assam, condensed milk, mix of spices) - I've created a google form, quick survey, and would be ever GRATEFUL if you have the time to share your feedback.

https://forms.gle/FKeiXEtTpa3j9yvaA

This information will not be shared, only used for my own research and understanding.

My name is Andrea and you're welcome to DM me here or at strengthinkindness222@gmail.com if you have further questions about this!

Thank you in advance for your feedback if you're willing!

Mar 8th, '21, 10:18

Re: Hoping for your opinion on Chai

by falafelwaffle » Mar 8th, '21, 10:18

kindnesswins wrote: Hello Tea Community!

There is so much passion and love for Tea here - it's a beautiful outlet to have to share ideas, opinions and knowledge - happy to be reading and learning, hopefully also sharing more soon, as well!

I am working on researching and gathering real world opinions on Chai, specifically tranditional Indian Chai (Black Tea from Assam, condensed milk, mix of spices) - I've created a google form, quick survey, and would be ever GRATEFUL if you have the time to share your feedback.

https://forms.gle/FKeiXEtTpa3j9yvaA

This information will not be shared, only used for my own research and understanding.

My name is Andrea and you're welcome to DM me here or at strengthinkindness222@gmail.com if you have further questions about this!

Thank you in advance for your feedback if you're willing!

It says that the google form can only be viewed by members of the owner's organization, however I would like to help. Are there any questions you have in particular?

+ Post Reply