Forgiving teas

Healthy herbs, rooibos, honeybush, decaf tea, and yerba mate.

May 18th, '21, 02:01

Forgiving teas

by haveah » May 18th, '21, 02:01

I bought the Rooibos Pecan Turtle in teabags, and this Tea seems to be very forgiving. I don't have to have the right temperature, and it tastes pretty much the same as if I brewed it in my kettle at the exact right temperature.

Are all rooiboses like this? I ask, because I would like to drink good tea at work, but so far- every black tea I bring tastes burnt or grassy. I know it is because of the inconsistent water temperature, but I would like to have a decent tea at work, and not have to worry about what temperature my water is. (Lugging the kettle back and forth to work every day is out of the question.)

May 19th, '21, 16:31

Re: Forgiving teas

by Bridgette » May 19th, '21, 16:31

haveah wrote: I bought the Rooibos Pecan Turtle in teabags, and this Tea seems to be very forgiving. I don't have to have the right temperature, and it tastes pretty much the same as if I brewed it in my kettle at the exact right temperature.

Are all rooiboses like this? I ask, because I would like to drink good tea at work, but so far- every black tea I bring tastes burnt or grassy. I know it is because of the inconsistent water temperature, but I would like to have a decent tea at work, and not have to worry about what temperature my water is. (Lugging the kettle back and forth to work every day is out of the question.)
Hey Haveah!

Yes, all Rooibos teas are very forgiving. You will also find Pu Erh to be similar if you're looking for caffeine.
Adagio Online Community Manager

+ Post Reply