Hi All

Please introduce yourself here to our membership

Jul 15th, '21, 21:57

Hi All

by nickjonnes » Jul 15th, '21, 21:57

Hi,

My name is Nick, I have been a member of a few other tea forums which sadly are no longer but very pleased to see a community still going on teachat.

I am just wanting to learn as much as I can and share knowledge online. I have an online tea store that I am running and always looking to learn.

- Nick

Jul 16th, '21, 09:59

Re: Hi All

by Bridgette » Jul 16th, '21, 09:59

nickjonnes wrote: Hi,

My name is Nick, I have been a member of a few other tea forums which sadly are no longer but very pleased to see a community still going on teachat.

I am just wanting to learn as much as I can and share knowledge online. I have an online tea store that I am running and always looking to learn.

- Nick
Hey Nick! Glad you found us :) Welcome!
Adagio Online Community Manager

Jul 18th, '21, 17:18

by rockidr4 » Jul 18th, '21, 17:18

Hi! Making my introduction and first post while I explore around and expand my tea horizons. I've had a lot of tea in my life, but only on a couple of occasions have I put forth the effort to learn anything about it. I decided after searching around for some sleepy time tea that I would dip my toes into the vast world of tea again and try to expand my palate

Jul 19th, '21, 10:37

by Bridgette » Jul 19th, '21, 10:37

rockidr4 wrote: Hi! Making my introduction and first post while I explore around and expand my tea horizons. I've had a lot of tea in my life, but only on a couple of occasions have I put forth the effort to learn anything about it. I decided after searching around for some sleepy time tea that I would dip my toes into the vast world of tea again and try to expand my palate
Hello rockidr4! We're glad to have you here on TeaChat and hope you find plenty of teas to enjoy! 40 Winks is one of my favorite sleepytime teas.
Adagio Online Community Manager

+ Post Reply