Hi everyone!!

Please introduce yourself here to our membership

Aug 25th, '21, 09:40

Hi everyone!!

by synana1 » Aug 25th, '21, 09:40

Hi Everyone, :D :D :D

I've been on these forums for about a couple of weeks now, and have found them absolutely fantastic. I received some especially good advice from TingJunkie, so thanks for that!

I've been drinking tea for quite a few years now. I started off with green tea, mostly Lung Ching, which remains a favourite. I've also been drinking different Oolongs over the last couple of years, and some Japanese Sencha. More recently I've started drinking Puers, which are very very nice. I mostly like chinese tea, which has seen me buy my first yixing teapot (I have 2 Yixings which I bought a year ago that appear to be fakes, i'll post pictures for verification).
:o :o :o

I'm hoping to have some good chats about tea and teaware and further my knowledge on chinese tea and teaware!

Hope to see you all around. :wink: :wink: :wink:

Aug 25th, '21, 10:44

Re: Hi everyone!!

by Bridgette » Aug 25th, '21, 10:44

synana1 wrote: Hi Everyone, :D :D :D

I've been on these forums for about a couple of weeks now, and have found them absolutely fantastic. I received some especially good advice from TingJunkie, so thanks for that!

I've been drinking tea for quite a few years now. I started off with green tea, mostly Lung Ching, which remains a favourite. I've also been drinking different Oolongs over the last couple of years, and some Japanese Sencha. More recently I've started drinking Puers, which are very very nice. I mostly like chinese tea, which has seen me buy my first yixing teapot (I have 2 Yixings which I bought a year ago that appear to be fakes, i'll post pictures for verification).
:o :o :o

I'm hoping to have some good chats about tea and teaware and further my knowledge on chinese tea and teaware!

Hope to see you all around. :wink: :wink: :wink:
Hey Synana, welcome to Tea Chat! Hope the community can help you with your yixing teapots!
Adagio Online Community Manager

+ Post Reply