Hello

Please introduce yourself here to our membership

May 19th, '23, 06:22

Hello

by ArthurD » May 19th, '23, 06:22

I'm pretty new to the (surprisingly) rich world of tea, as I recently switched from coffee to green tea as my workday pick-me-up. Turns out I didn't really need that much caffeine :)
I've also tried white tea, but so far it seems a bit tame. Maybe I will have changed my mind by the time I finish the bag I bought.
I look forward to learn more about tea on this board, maybe even make the transition to white tea exclusively. For the time being, the flavor/price ratio speaks for green tea.

May 19th, '23, 11:18

Re: Hello

by Bridgette » May 19th, '23, 11:18

ArthurD wrote: I'm pretty new to the (surprisingly) rich world of tea, as I recently switched from coffee to green tea as my workday pick-me-up. Turns out I didn't really need that much caffeine :)
I've also tried white tea, but so far it seems a bit tame. Maybe I will have changed my mind by the time I finish the bag I bought.
I look forward to learn more about tea on this board, maybe even make the transition to white tea exclusively. For the time being, the flavor/price ratio speaks for green tea.
Hello Arthur! Welcome to the wonderful world of tea :)
Adagio Online Community Manager

May 29th, '23, 23:20

by Gearwolf » May 29th, '23, 23:20

The wife and I are starting up a teahouse. One of our resources pointed us here. So here I am. Hopefully it's mutually beneficial. Hope to learn a thing or two while I'm here.

May 30th, '23, 12:47

by Bridgette » May 30th, '23, 12:47

Gearwolf wrote: The wife and I are starting up a teahouse. One of our resources pointed us here. So here I am. Hopefully it's mutually beneficial. Hope to learn a thing or two while I'm here.
Welcome to TeaCat, Gearwolf!

You may be interested with our AdagioXL offerings.

Best of luck with the teahouse! Happy sipping :)
Adagio Online Community Manager

+ Post Reply