This is so exciting to find such a diverse group with such interest and sophistication regarding tea! I love being a part of it. I am in the U.S.
My current favorite tea is the roasted Tie Guan Yin, and sometimes I indulge a bit in ripe Pu'er as well.
Victor Westbrook
Re: Hello Everyone!
Welcome to TeaChat, Victor!Nephograph wrote: This is so exciting to find such a diverse group with such interest and sophistication regarding tea! I love being a part of it. I am in the U.S.
My current favorite tea is the roasted Tie Guan Yin, and sometimes I indulge a bit in ripe Pu'er as well.
Victor Westbrook
Adagio Online Community Manager
Re: Hello Everyone!
Welcome, Victor! Roasted Tie Guan Yin is amazing, and a good Pu'er Tea is always a nice treat, great choicesNephograph wrote: This is so exciting to find such a diverse group with such interest and sophistication regarding tea! I love being a part of it. I am in the U.S.
My current favorite tea is the roasted Tie Guan Yin, and sometimes I indulge a bit in ripe Pu'er as well.
Victor Westbrook