User avatar
Jul 16th, '05, 02:15
Posts: 218
Joined: Jul 15th, '05, 19:36
Location: Austin, Texas

Looking for a special teapot

by PeteVu » Jul 16th, '05, 02:15

I really like the idea behind this teapot from "the republic of tea" but its only 6oz. I was hoping someone else knows where i can find a bigger one or something with the same benefits.

http://www.republicoftea.com/templates...

What i really like about this pot is...
I could brew just a cup or a whole pot.
you dont have to remove the infuser.
you can stop brewing quickly
Its made of plastic
its shape is attractive
its one piece, so u know there will be no leaking
There are four advantages to green tea... Its beauty, its taste, its aroma, and its health benefits. Learn to enjoy the first three and you'll forget you drank it for the fourth. ^^

Aug 12th, '05, 10:47

Special Tea Pot

by Deleted User #126 » Aug 12th, '05, 10:47

Pete, I get tea pots from various stores, not to mention a place that will take away from here, but I do buy coffee from Gevalia, which I like much better than Republic.

Gevalia, has nice tea pots in all shapes sizes etc... also there are many tea places on the net that you can search for specialty tea pots...

If you do go and buy Coffee... be sure to get these two kinds they are so yummmy... Blueberry Cream that is selling NOW, and its not an everyday coffee... and next months shipment is Pumpkin Spice delightful, great coffee when you just want to veg out on a cool Saturday Morning!!!

I do like Republic, but their teas do no compare to Adagio, I still thing Adagio is the best ones...
thanks, Linda

User avatar
Aug 12th, '05, 21:44
Posts: 218
Joined: Jul 15th, '05, 19:36
Location: Austin, Texas

by PeteVu » Aug 12th, '05, 21:44

i did try to search on the net, i always do that before asking a question here. As for coffee, im not much of a fan. I only drink it for the purpose of staying awake, or because a library on campus provides it for free ^^. I prefer the subtle flavors of tea to the harsh experience of coffee, but thats not very fair to coffee because ive never really had "real" coffee.
There are four advantages to green tea... Its beauty, its taste, its aroma, and its health benefits. Learn to enjoy the first three and you'll forget you drank it for the fourth. ^^

Aug 13th, '05, 03:10
Posts: 5
Joined: Jul 29th, '05, 16:51
Location: Biloxi MS

by Ron F » Aug 13th, '05, 03:10

Hi Peter

You must have missed my post last week. Check out www.tea2gather.com I believe they have what you want. I just got their 1000cc pot and love it.

Ron F

User avatar
Aug 13th, '05, 11:49
Posts: 218
Joined: Jul 15th, '05, 19:36
Location: Austin, Texas

by PeteVu » Aug 13th, '05, 11:49

oh yes i saw it, thanks for the post, but i wanted to clear up this thread aswell.
There are four advantages to green tea... Its beauty, its taste, its aroma, and its health benefits. Learn to enjoy the first three and you'll forget you drank it for the fourth. ^^

+ Post Reply