User avatar
Oct 22nd, '07, 13:04
Posts: 208
Joined: Jul 26th, '06, 11:53

Tea Bag Display

by Samovar » Oct 22nd, '07, 13:04

I noticed that Adagio now sells a Tea Bag Display. That looks very useful for work. I'll have to get one.

Samovar

User avatar
Oct 22nd, '07, 14:35
Posts: 1548
Joined: Jun 8th, '07, 17:00
Location: 3161 A.D.

by Wesli » Oct 22nd, '07, 14:35

I can't quite tell what's going on with it. It looks like a two-sided ceramic thing dropped into a glass box, with a ceramic lid.

Hmmm...

Take a couple pictures once you get it, if you can!

User avatar
Oct 23rd, '07, 16:32
Posts: 208
Joined: Jul 26th, '06, 11:53

by Samovar » Oct 23rd, '07, 16:32

I finally ordered the Tea Bag Display. I also ordered some sugar crystals.

I'll post a review once I receive my order.

Samovar

User avatar
Oct 23rd, '07, 18:15
Posts: 449
Joined: Mar 23rd, '07, 14:32
Location: dirty Jersey.

by xine » Oct 23rd, '07, 18:15

It's like a glass box, but with two sides being made of ceramic. The lid is also made of ceramic. It fits a good amount of our teabags, and probably any other teabag (excluding those fat tea blooms, obv).

User avatar
Oct 24th, '07, 13:12
Posts: 208
Joined: Jul 26th, '06, 11:53

by Samovar » Oct 24th, '07, 13:12

That sounds neat, xine. I'm glad that I ordered two!

Samovar

User avatar
Oct 29th, '07, 12:14
Posts: 208
Joined: Jul 26th, '06, 11:53

by Samovar » Oct 29th, '07, 12:14

I received the Tea Display and I must say that I'm quite impressed.

I am able to place eleven teabag in the display.

(Sorry, I don't have pics).

Samovar

User avatar
Oct 29th, '07, 14:05
Posts: 449
Joined: Mar 23rd, '07, 14:32
Location: dirty Jersey.

by xine » Oct 29th, '07, 14:05

Glad to hear you like the new displays!

User avatar
Oct 29th, '07, 14:40
Posts: 1548
Joined: Jun 8th, '07, 17:00
Location: 3161 A.D.

by Wesli » Oct 29th, '07, 14:40

:(

User avatar
Jan 10th, '08, 22:01
Posts: 8065
Joined: Jan 8th, '08, 11:00
Scrolling: scrolling
Location: Southern CA
Been thanked: 2 times

by Victoria » Jan 10th, '08, 22:01

Is it white or cream?