

I picked these up today, at Ito En, Manhattan.
I almost left them under my seat at the Daily Show taping...
And of course, thanks all, for inspiring me to pursue matcha in the first place, and to seek out the traditional teaware...


NYC is great, but the best thing is being able to get in and get out. I would never have said that at 18 or 21, but by 24, I already cherish a warm appreciation for the suburbs! Cleaner, quieter, better for drinking teajbbrann wrote:I'm jealous...Not only of your new pieces (my favorite shape of kyusu), but of the fact that you live in an area where you can by nice teaware in person.
I, too, think my next purchase will be a chawan...
Nice. Some friends of mine are moving over there next month so maybe I'll have a hookup. I may be visiting them this summer (during the Olympics).joelbct wrote:
Incidentally, I applied to study in China this summer. It may be difficult, but I will try to bring back some Chinese Teaware from the source!