Hey guys, what do you use to flavor the rum tea? Just wondering; I got a sample because there were a lot of conflicting reviews so I decided to decide for myself, and I have to say I'm unimpressed. I mean, it's good tea, I just don't taste the rum so much. Perhaps you could tweak the amount of flavoring added to the leaves, or find some other flavoring that would be stronger?
...or I could just throw a shot of Captain Morgan's in my tea... whichever works.
~teaspoon
Why's the Rum Gone?
Last edited by teaspoon on Sep 29th, '05, 18:14, edited 1 time in total.
"My sister and I have this wish before we die...
Tea in the Sahara with you."
~The Police, "Tea in the Sahara"
I am the size of 1 tsp.
Tea in the Sahara with you."
~The Police, "Tea in the Sahara"
I am the size of 1 tsp.
Oct 5th, '05, 16:44
Posts: 1
Joined: Oct 5th, '05, 16:30
Location: southern California