LOOKING FOR POCAHONTAS TEA Co.

Fully oxidized tea leaves for a robust cup.


Oct 9th, '05, 21:43
Posts: 1
Joined: Oct 9th, '05, 21:39

LOOKING FOR POCAHONTAS TEA Co.

by Ken » Oct 9th, '05, 21:43

My wife recently was served hot tea while dining out and really loved the tea. It is a orange pekoe & pekoe black tea bag marked "Pocahontas". I'd like to find out what company makes it and where I can buy some. The waitress had no idea. Please help![/b]

Nov 27th, '05, 10:05

tea you look for

by j » Nov 27th, '05, 10:05

we just had the same tea at a motel in Oklahoma ... they said it comes from the Pocahontas tea company in Richmond, VA but is distributed with other items on the supply truck that serves them. If you hear further details please let us know ... it's good.
jm aplacetosendit@yahoo.com

Nov 29th, '05, 13:05

by Deleted User #115 » Nov 29th, '05, 13:05

Wow, I'm usually a pretty savy Googler.. but this is hard to track down. Too many references to Pocahontas, yipes. I'll keep looking when I get a chance.

I just hate when you have a great cup of tea and can never find it again. I had some wonderful Nettle tea in Scotland like that once. No idea who makes it and I've never found anything like it..when you've been stung by the nettle plant all day it's kind of a nice revenge to drink them in the evening and they are amazingly tasty.

(Ps. Cheers for Oklahoma!)

User avatar
Dec 14th, '05, 07:59
Posts: 6
Joined: Aug 30th, '05, 17:41

Pochantas Tea

by To A Tea » Dec 14th, '05, 07:59

You might try contacting Rostovs Coffee and Tea, in Richmond, Va.

800-637-6772

Good luck!

+ Post Reply