by Deleted User #17777 » May 13th, '08, 19:45
I am fortunate that I can sit at work and make tea through out the day.
Here is my little set up. I use this small yixing pot for sheng. I do not do the "pour high" thing and skip a few steps (no aroma cup)

May 13th, '08, 19:55
Posts: 747
Joined: Dec 30th, '07, 00:10
Location: Earth
by PolyhymnianMuse » May 13th, '08, 19:55
Really nice stuff. I know I speak for a lot of us, pictures of all your individual pieces would be wonderful

May 14th, '08, 09:13
Posts: 1936
Joined: May 22nd, '06, 11:28
Location: Trapped inside a bamboo tong!
by hop_goblin » May 14th, '08, 09:13
Nice tea gear

May 14th, '08, 11:45
Posts: 1548
Joined: Jun 8th, '07, 13:00
Location: 3161 A.D.
by Wesli » May 14th, '08, 11:45
oooh marine life
May 14th, '08, 12:43
Posts: 2299
Joined: Oct 23rd, '06, 19:46
Location: Seattle Area
by tenuki » May 14th, '08, 12:43
You have crabs!
Do something different, something different will happen. (
Gong Fu Garden )
May 14th, '08, 12:45
Posts: 5151
Joined: Dec 20th, '06, 23:33
Location: Gainesville, Florida
Been thanked: 1 time
by Salsero » May 14th, '08, 12:45
So cool. Thanks for posting!
by Deleted User #17777 » May 14th, '08, 20:09
thanks for all the nice comments -

May 17th, '08, 11:48
Posts: 591
Joined: Apr 21st, '07, 23:01
Location: Indianapolis IN
by augie » May 17th, '08, 11:48
tom, if this is your slacker set-up, I wanna see the good stuff . . .
Awesome photo!