Strawberry!

Healthy herbs, rooibos, honeybush, decaf tea, and yerba mate.


Nov 4th, '05, 11:33
Posts: 6
Joined: Nov 4th, '05, 11:24

Strawberry!

by Neecerie » Nov 4th, '05, 11:33

I am trying to come up with Adagio christmas presents for all the relatives and one of the cousins is a strawberry fanatic.

I have tried the strawberry black tea, but want opinions on which of the two Strawberry herbals is just the most strawberry like...

:?:

User avatar
Nov 6th, '05, 18:39
Posts: 48
Joined: Oct 31st, '05, 10:42
Location: St. Louis, MO

by cess » Nov 6th, '05, 18:39

Not sure on the herbals - though Valentine's is delightful - chocolate and strawberry - how can you go wrong?!

User avatar
Nov 6th, '05, 20:23
Posts: 98
Joined: Sep 16th, '05, 01:29
Location: Texas
Contact: teamuse

by teamuse » Nov 6th, '05, 20:23

i would say wild strawberry then strawberry patch...but they are both lovely. i think that anyone that loves strawberry would adore either of these.

Nov 8th, '05, 12:36
Posts: 6
Joined: Nov 4th, '05, 11:24

by Neecerie » Nov 8th, '05, 12:36

teamuse wrote:i would say wild strawberry then strawberry patch...but they are both lovely. i think that anyone that loves strawberry would adore either of these.

Great...I plan on getting here a few different ones, so I can use all these suggestions!

thanks tons...now just have to pick out stuff for all the other relatives...all get tea!

Nov 8th, '05, 14:06

by Deleted User #115 » Nov 8th, '05, 14:06

Neecerie wrote:
teamuse wrote:...now just have to pick out stuff for all the other relatives...all get tea!
How cool is that! Can I be in your family for the holidays?

I's a great time to give tea -it's cold and you'll have plenty of time to sit and chat over some tea hopefully. Also, people can try each others teas too and broaden their tea experience! Very nice idea.

Nov 8th, '05, 14:20
Posts: 6
Joined: Nov 4th, '05, 11:24

by Neecerie » Nov 8th, '05, 14:20

LadyArden wrote:
Neecerie wrote:
teamuse wrote:...now just have to pick out stuff for all the other relatives...all get tea!
How cool is that! Can I be in your family for the holidays?
Only if you really want to be in an insane loud Russian tea drinking family! :lol:

Most are tea drinkers of the teabag type anyhow....so this is a nudge to get them to step up in quality...plus is really hard to pick for them...so this makes it at bit easier...

+ Post Reply