Has anyone bought the White Tea Sampler?
What was your favorite of the four?
I liked the Snowbud
The taste was light and airy with a touch of sweetness.
Nov 9th, '05, 10:46
Posts: 113
Joined: Oct 12th, '05, 11:05
Location: Floating In a Teacup
Contact:
Madam Potts
Hi Madam Potts,
I haven't actually ordered the sampler, but I did try 2 of the whites in it: silver needle and white peony. I enjoyed white peony the most I think, but maybe because it was the first white I tried.
I also tried white peach, nice but not as peachy as I hoped. White tea is nice occasionally, for a change, but I wouldn't drink it every day. I'd miss my black teas too much.
I haven't actually ordered the sampler, but I did try 2 of the whites in it: silver needle and white peony. I enjoyed white peony the most I think, but maybe because it was the first white I tried.
I also tried white peach, nice but not as peachy as I hoped. White tea is nice occasionally, for a change, but I wouldn't drink it every day. I'd miss my black teas too much.