Any comments?
http://www.puerhshop.com/index.php?main ... cts_id=582
http://www.puerhshop.com/index.php?main ... cts_id=596
It'll be fun (I hope).
EW
Now would I joke about something that important? I quote from the original post:Trioxin wrote: you're not joking are you?
Now I can't get the thought of hot dog water tea out of my mind. Thanks Sal.Salsero wrote:Now would I joke about something that important? I quote from the original post:Trioxin wrote: you're not joking are you?
[/size]
- After the heavenly Da Hong Pao, I felt confident enough to make you know what for supper, and brewed up a cup of Swede’s famous Hot Dog Water Tea. I used a sheng puerh that was not the favorite in our recent Puershop Sample Kit tasting sessions.
You know, … it was...mmm
… not that bad. Smooth, full feeling in the mouth, a little oily on the lips, and --yes-- an aftertaste, huigan, as they say. It was the aftertaste that made me think maybe I should follow majority opinion more often, but I went for a second infusion anyway. The slimy water really cuts the astringent puerh. Chinese people seem often to say that puerh helps you digest fats and should be drunk with a fat-laden dim sum meal. And I suspect the hot dog water tastes loads better than the rancid yak butter favored in tea by Tibetans. Did anyone know that there is actually a musical group called Rancid Yak Butter Tea? Google.Gotta love it. Happy Friday.
For the record, the bravura of the post ignores the awful hot dog water belches I enjoyed for a couple of days afterward. It gave hui gan new and diabolical meanings. Blech.