Nov 2nd, '08, 01:29

Electric samovar & boiler/teapot combo

by Deleted User #18181 » Nov 2nd, '08, 01:29

During my recent trip to my home country (Turkey) I came across the following designs: (designed and sold in Turkey, I'm not sure if they're exported or not)

electric samovar with porcelain teapot:
Image

electric samovar with glass teapot:
Image

electric kettle with teapot
Image

quite nice devices, especially the samovar one would be very convenient to have in the living room to serve tea.

User avatar
Nov 2nd, '08, 01:45
Posts: 388
Joined: Aug 15th, '08, 20:21
Location: British Columbia Canada

by murrius » Nov 2nd, '08, 01:45

Beautiful. I especially like the top one with the porcelain teapot. Very nice.

User avatar
Nov 2nd, '08, 10:55
Posts: 8065
Joined: Jan 8th, '08, 06:00
Scrolling: scrolling
Location: Southern CA
Been thanked: 2 times
Contact: Victoria

by Victoria » Nov 2nd, '08, 10:55

I like the glass one - pretty cool!

User avatar
Nov 2nd, '08, 22:58
Posts: 397
Joined: Jul 18th, '07, 00:49
Scrolling: scrolling

by fencerdenoctum » Nov 2nd, '08, 22:58

This samovar is relevant to my interests.

The Tea Sipping Swordsman,
Fencerdenoctum

User avatar
Nov 3rd, '08, 09:16
Posts: 200
Joined: Feb 26th, '08, 09:01
Contact: JM

by JM » Nov 3rd, '08, 09:16

What types of tea would you use with the electric samovar, Russian Caravan?

Dec 15th, '08, 19:08
Posts: 1
Joined: Dec 15th, '08, 19:04

by kirstin » Dec 15th, '08, 19:08

Does anyone know where I can find the electric samovar with porcelain teapot? I have searched and found stainless steel versions, but I am looking for one that is identical to the picture below.

Thanks!

+ Post Reply