User avatar
Nov 6th, '08, 02:02
Posts: 1936
Joined: May 22nd, '06, 15:28
Location: Trapped inside a bamboo tong!

You see it's ok not to be an expert gongfu-er to try!

by hop_goblin » Nov 6th, '08, 02:02

I think you guys will be happy to know that even in the East people have trouble with Gongfu at time! LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zScaqaWR-k&NR=1
Last edited by hop_goblin on Nov 6th, '08, 19:28, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Nov 6th, '08, 02:13
Posts: 5151
Joined: Dec 21st, '06, 04:33
Scrolling: scrolling
Location: Gainesville, Florida
Been thanked: 1 time

by Salsero » Nov 6th, '08, 02:13

That's so great, Hop. Thanks for sharing it.

User avatar
Nov 6th, '08, 03:35
Posts: 1936
Joined: May 22nd, '06, 15:28
Location: Trapped inside a bamboo tong!

by hop_goblin » Nov 6th, '08, 03:35

Salsero wrote:That's so great, Hop. Thanks for sharing it.
Yeah, I thought some would appreciate it. I personally thought it was funny! I especially liked it when she poured the tea slosh from the tea boat into the faircup! :lol:

User avatar
Nov 6th, '08, 03:46
Posts: 20891
Joined: Apr 23rd, '06, 00:52
Scrolling: scrolling
Location: Back in the TeaCave atop Mt. Fuji
Been thanked: 2 times

by Chip » Nov 6th, '08, 03:46

hop_goblin wrote:
Salsero wrote:That's so great, Hop. Thanks for sharing it.
Yeah, I thought some would appreciate it. I personally thought it was funny! I especially liked it when she poured the tea slosh from the tea boat into the faircup! :lol:
I saw her working at Teavana. :twisted:
blah blah blah SENCHA blah blah blah!!!

User avatar
Nov 6th, '08, 10:40
Posts: 2794
Joined: Oct 17th, '08, 01:01
Scrolling: scrolling
Location: Arlington, VA
Been thanked: 2 times

by Drax » Nov 6th, '08, 10:40

I enjoyed the item that she picked out of the tea. :D

I won't spoil it in case other people want to enjoy that moment, too. hehe

User avatar
Nov 6th, '08, 23:19
Posts: 233
Joined: Feb 16th, '08, 16:51
Location: Bayonne, NJ

by horsencl » Nov 6th, '08, 23:19

Finally, someone who is even worse at making tea than I am :P