tea education site

Made from leaves that have not been oxidized.

Nov 29th, '05, 23:17
Posts: 2
Joined: Sep 2nd, '05, 21:36

tea education site

by sherdwen » Nov 29th, '05, 23:17

this is a tea learning site
links, info, pics, tea culture interests. - information will be posted here along with ceremony procedures and rules, brewing methods, tea ware, tea ceremonies, tea links, tea demonstration,
icetea@email.com

http://teaarts.blogspot.com/
- icetea
Tea lover and wish to spread and share the wonders of Tea.
http://teaarts.blogspot.com/
***

Nov 30th, '05, 12:45

by Deleted User #115 » Nov 30th, '05, 12:45

Thanks for sharing Sherdwen,
Lots of us tea chatters have blogs and some of us even have tea blogs. It's nice to hear of another tea blog and I'm sure it'll be a learning experience for me. Cheers!

User avatar
Nov 30th, '05, 14:35
Posts: 272
Joined: Jun 9th, '05, 11:09
Location: NJ

by chris » Nov 30th, '05, 14:35

Thanks for the posts.

Great idea! Here is our tea education site (seriously, I'm gonna release the advanced class one of these days!).

Enjoy,

Chris
Adagio Maestro

User avatar
Nov 30th, '05, 15:18
Posts: 402
Joined: Jun 15th, '05, 21:35
Location: Norristown, PA

by jogrebe » Nov 30th, '05, 15:18

Chris, when did TeaClass site go up? You really should see about getting a more visible link to it somewhat as I had no idea that it was there before reading this thread.

John Grebe
John Grebe

"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me."
~C. S. Lewis

Nov 30th, '05, 15:22

by Teatime » Nov 30th, '05, 15:22

I agree about adding a link to this site. In the meatime I just placed a shortcut on my desktop.

Teatime

User avatar
Nov 30th, '05, 15:35
Posts: 272
Joined: Jun 9th, '05, 11:09
Location: NJ

by chris » Nov 30th, '05, 15:35

A while ago..... There used to be a link, but cranky ol' Ilya replaced it with the TeaChef link above.

I agree it should be somewhere, so I'll get back into this argument with him.

Best,

Chris
Adagio Maestro

Nov 30th, '05, 15:39

by Deleted User #115 » Nov 30th, '05, 15:39

The teaclass site is truly fantastic. I posted it the other day to the thread asking for tea info for someone's homework. It's been up for ages, ever since I first found Adagio on a blog this summer anyhow. It's a real treat of a site, so everyone go make a cup of tea, sit down, and read it! :) You did an amazing job on it Chris.

User avatar
Nov 30th, '05, 16:02
Posts: 272
Joined: Jun 9th, '05, 11:09
Location: NJ

by chris » Nov 30th, '05, 16:02

Thanks LadyA...

I knew there was a reason I always liked you best.

User avatar
Nov 30th, '05, 19:34
Adagio
Posts: 475
Joined: May 20th, '05, 16:14
Location: New York, NY

by ilya » Nov 30th, '05, 19:34

The TeaClass site was developed more for our wholesale clients than our retail ones. That is the reason it is a bit more elusive.