Tea lovers.

One of the intentionally aged teas, Pu-Erh has a loyal following.


Nov 19th, '08, 16:15

Tea lovers.

by Deleted User #30635 » Nov 19th, '08, 16:15

Hi everyone,

just thought i'd share a web link with you tea lovers out there came across this site when looking for some pu erh tea they also had a good range of others, worth a look proberbly the best looking website i've come across when it comes to tea.
just bought some pu erh and flowering tea. Cant wait..... tea life.

x

Mod edited: don't get the pu pen excited by throwing them spam.
Chip

User avatar
Nov 19th, '08, 16:59
Posts: 747
Joined: Dec 30th, '07, 00:10
Location: Earth

by PolyhymnianMuse » Nov 19th, '08, 16:59

Looks like the only deal with teabags...

User avatar
Nov 19th, '08, 17:05
Posts: 2044
Joined: Jan 11th, '07, 20:47
Location: Los Angeles, CA

by wyardley » Nov 19th, '08, 17:05

I think this is spam (and if not, at least a violation of board rules). Paging moderators to the white courtesy phone (Poly - you have mod privs in pu'er forum now, right?).

User avatar
Nov 19th, '08, 19:04
Posts: 1633
Joined: Feb 15th, '08, 10:15
Location: Pennsylvania
Been thanked: 1 time

by shogun89 » Nov 19th, '08, 19:04

wyardley wrote:I think this is spam (and if not, at least a violation of board rules). Paging moderators to the white courtesy phone (Poly - you have mod privs in pu'er forum now, right?).
+1

User avatar
Nov 19th, '08, 19:04
Posts: 1548
Joined: Jun 8th, '07, 13:00
Location: 3161 A.D.
Contact: Wesli

Re: Tea lovers.

by Wesli » Nov 19th, '08, 19:04

ashy82 wrote:Hi everyone,

just thought i'd share a web link with you tea lovers out there came across this site when looking for some pu erh tea they also had a good range of others, worth a look proberbly the best looking website i've come across when it comes to tea.
just bought some pu erh and flowering tea. Cant wait.....
www.tealife.co.uk

x
I think this translates to:
ashy82 wrote: OMG I'm so smart. Here I am, pretending like I'm a fan of my own website so everyone will believe that my website is loved! "The best looking website I've come across when it comes to tea!" OMG I AM SO GOOD!

User avatar
Nov 19th, '08, 20:37
Posts: 747
Joined: Dec 30th, '07, 00:10
Location: Earth

by PolyhymnianMuse » Nov 19th, '08, 20:37

wyardley wrote:I think this is spam (and if not, at least a violation of board rules). Paging moderators to the white courtesy phone (Poly - you have mod privs in pu'er forum now, right?).
Not that I'm aware of, but boy would that be nice :wink: *hint**hint*

User avatar
Nov 19th, '08, 21:02
Posts: 1633
Joined: Feb 15th, '08, 10:15
Location: Pennsylvania
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Tea lovers.

by shogun89 » Nov 19th, '08, 21:02

Wesli wrote:
ashy82 wrote:Hi everyone,

just thought i'd share a web link with you tea lovers out there came across this site when looking for some pu erh tea they also had a good range of others, worth a look proberbly the best looking website i've come across when it comes to tea.
just bought some pu erh and flowering tea. Cant wait.....
www.tealife.co.uk

x
I think this translates to:
ashy82 wrote: OMG I'm so smart. Here I am, pretending like I'm a fan of my own website so everyone will believe that my website is loved! "The best looking website I've come across when it comes to tea!" OMG I AM SO GOOD!
hehe, nice! :lol: :lol: Ashy got OWNED!!!!

User avatar
Nov 19th, '08, 22:02
Posts: 242
Joined: Jul 3rd, '08, 18:29
Location: Ontario, Canada

by orguz » Nov 19th, '08, 22:02

I need to lose weight sell me some wulong tea please, throw in some honey sticks.

Bugger off bloody sod.

User avatar
Nov 19th, '08, 22:26
Posts: 505
Joined: Jun 1st, '08, 11:57
Location: The Golden Horseshoe

by heavydoom » Nov 19th, '08, 22:26

beware of words such as : DIET , WEIGHT LOSS & BOUTIQUES. when you do see these words associated with tea sites, hide!

User avatar
Nov 20th, '08, 09:02
Posts: 529
Joined: Jul 23rd, '08, 17:07
Location: The Isle of Malta

by tony shlongini » Nov 20th, '08, 09:02

I would never presume to tell the moderators of this fine site how to handle their affairs, but I have experience with constant spam on another site. There, the scene usually plays out as follows:
  • The mods spend as many picoseconds as necessary deliberating.
  • A decision is rendered, usually involving the words "death by ungabunga".

User avatar
Nov 20th, '08, 09:08
Posts: 553
Joined: Oct 14th, '08, 03:54
Location: Cinnamon King of San Diego, Ca
Contact: Vulture

by Vulture » Nov 20th, '08, 09:08

On another forum we would horribly derail the thread.


I don't get why the 2nd grade potty humor still gets me whenever I hear or talk about Pu Erh....Discuss! :twisted:

User avatar
Nov 20th, '08, 11:07
Posts: 688
Joined: Jul 7th, '08, 19:06
Location: ostensible universe

by puerhking » Nov 20th, '08, 11:07

tea bags are an abomination and an affront to the gods of tea.

User avatar
Nov 20th, '08, 12:03
Posts: 330
Joined: Feb 27th, '08, 11:03
Scrolling: scrolling
Location: Portland, OR
Contact: Dizzwave

by Dizzwave » Nov 20th, '08, 12:03

LOL!! I love everyone's reaction to this.
ok, sorry guys, I'll delete my ashy82 account now... :twisted:

User avatar
Nov 20th, '08, 13:52
Posts: 20891
Joined: Apr 22nd, '06, 20:52
Scrolling: scrolling
Location: Back in the TeaCave atop Mt. Fuji
Been thanked: 2 times

by Chip » Nov 20th, '08, 13:52

I was just going to delete the entire topic, but the pu-pen seems happy.

Nov 20th, '08, 19:10

by Deleted User #17777 » Nov 20th, '08, 19:10

All I drink are teabags ...

They age well, this one is 2008 with a taste and ease of brewing that far surpasses all those silly special teapots and kung po fu fu pu methods.

the hui gan is surprising and mouth feel is tremendous. As an added bonus, I have lost 168 pounds this week alone !!


Image

(really - this has been in my back pack for a year, got in japan at a chain restaurant ..)

+ Post Reply