http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0066983486
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0097567686
Those are for me
And these are for my husband:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0172088157
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0068409761
One for shu and one for sheng.
Plus a bunch of cakes etc.
The funny thing is that I was sitting on the couch with my laptop screen out of his view, and had JUST finished paying for the wares when he said, "You know what you could get me for Christmas sweetie? A little yixing pot that I could use just for puerh!"
I couldn't help the smug smile from busting through but he thought it was because I was pleased I had converted him to the dark side, so he only guessed half of it.
I was planning on getting a tea table, too, ut forgot to include it in the order, so I said to him, "Sweetie, I would like a tea table for christmas!" We're looking at this one:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Summit-HT-Sandalwoo ... dZViewItem